Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

In Accordance with Blogging Edict #6

So here it is. I actually don't own the photo of just me and my date. I probably burned it because it was so horrible. But here's my group. I only went to ONE of my HS formals. This is the one. We had a really fun night. I almost held hands with my date! It was a real heart racer kind of night. I went through all of JH and HS never kissing a guy. Lost a couple of boyfriends that way. But I was "saving" myself :)
All of your prom dresses (those who posted yesterday about it,) were designed by Molly Mormon herself. Mine made me look like a floozy comparatively.

10 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Um, I think Jenny may have the one of just you & your date. And even though your dress was sleeveless you only "almost held hands!" I guarantee all the puff-sleeved Mollys made out with their dates all night.

Me & my date almost totally held hands too. :)

Hot Pants said...

I guess the fact that your dress went all the way to the floor and didn't have a huge slit, makes up for the lack of puffy sleeves. Or any sleeves.

And go steal the "alone" picture from Jenny.

Memzy said...

NICE! I recognize some of those people I think. Blue is defniitely your color!

eekareek said...

You are very scantally clad!! I can't believe that I can see your SHOULDERS!!! Shoulders are a secret.

Mikki said...

My sleeves were definitely more puffy than yours at some dances, and I never did the sleeveless thing, but you look cute.

E said...

Yeah, for sure go steal that "couples only" picture from my blog. I have every picture that anybody ever gave me, because I had one of those old school photo albums with the peal-back clear plastic page covers, and I would immediately stick the picture in there when I got it.

PS. I didn't kiss my prom date, but I made out with Erin's "Goth Guy" prom date and then he professed his love for me. Yeah, I was THAT good. Does that count you gize?

Emily said...

At least you were wearing panty hose.

TimW8 said...

At least you didn't go to the prom with a guy who eventually cheated on his wife...just sayin'.

Anna B said...

I wish I could remember those days. I don't even remember who you went to or that dress. It wasn't even the 60's so what's my excuse?

willmottfamily said...

Wow, is that Liz with you? Are you in still in touch with her? So fun to look back. I love that you "saved yourself" for as long as you did. You are awesome.