Pages

Monday, November 5, 2007

Amanda Bishop

I thought I'd do a search on Google on my name to see what I found. It was cool! Guess what? Amanda Bishop is:

The name of a dance school in England. Check it out http://amandabishop.co.uk/

A famous (well sort of) actress.


A music student who passed away in 2000. She had a beautiful obituary. Seemed like a nice girl. Sad :(



I am also found on adoption websites where Amanda Bishop is being searched for after having been given up for adoption in Texas in '79.

I am also an author of some great books. Real page turners like "The Life Cylce of Lion."



I've also worked as a Tech support at Dell, an analyst at Hewitt and Associates, Sales Exec at Telme Farebase,Pharmacy Intern at Walgreens Pharmacy,MIss at Goldensource, Account Executive at Hargraft,MBA Student at Stanford Graduate School of Business, entertainer, and much more!

What an amazing woman I am!

4 comments:

Anna B said...

And we always said that Emily was the one that was adopted...Rosarita

Andrew Waite said...

that's cool lucy! i'm gunna try that, of course i'll only post about it if i find something interesting... i'm sure there are a lot less andrew waites in the world.

TimW8 said...

Wow...A drama queen, a writer, seems like your almost dead sometimes...sounds about right.
J/K Lova ya Manda.

Check out my website I'm a famous photograpgher with a great website.

Amber Waite said...

That's awesome Amanda! Next time your in England you'll have to stop by the dance studio and tell everyone you are "The Amanda Bishop". I'm totally going to have to try this on myself and see what comes up.