Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hi everyone

Well, my new rules are going ok. It's been hard though! I just read back my posts to myself and was embarrassed with my typos and such since I've been in such a hurry online lately. Anyhow, just thought I'd mention that growing up I had some amazing times with the Morgans and now they are getting in on this blogging thing. I already announced Amy and Jenny's blogs. Now I've got a link to Erin and Sara. More great cousins. And their parents too! Pretty cool stuff everyone.
ps. Our mouse death toll is only up to 6. We are still working on it.

6 comments:

Memzy said...

I'm so behind.
1. nice SHED. I like those. ::wink wink::
2. Tuck's curl is tooo much.
3. Typows are awesum.

Shed said...

You keep a death toll? That's MY sister!

Eliza said...

I have been blog staking you and had to share this bit of info with you...

One year our mouse death count was 14!!! SICK!!! Of course we live in TX where everything is bigger. Even mice families apparently.

I hope yours tappers soon and you don't beat our record it was dis-cus-ting!!

This is Eliza (Reed) Clement by the way. I went to school with Emily.

SamtheWaite said...

amanda, i got a blog. check it out

Moira said...

Thank you so much for sharing your blog with me. It's so awesome!!! Mine is so dull. I have really enjoyed yours and I've learned a lot about you. You are one cool chick!

Anonymous said...

amanda Ihavent left a comment on your blog yet. Hopefully I will be in your 30 minute time frame for you to read this. I am just being lazy tonight. Laying on my couch with my laptop on my lap playing on the internet watching tv and eating a cookie. Dont be hatin. I have no will power. Miss all you crazy waites