Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma and Paige! Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE.


I want to make a call-out to my Grandma Bailey and Paige Bishop, our niece. Happy Birthday ladies! We love and miss you and are thankful for you today. Paige has really grown and become quite pretty. I had such a nice time with you last time we were down there. Thanks for playing a game with me and riding with me in the car. It was great getting to talk to you and get to know you a little better. You are an awesome girl! And this picture of my Grandma is my favorite. She's gorgeous. This woman is a complete inspiration to so many people. She is so loved and adored. We hope you both have a fantastic day.

2 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I tried to call you to go to a movie with us. But I guess you are unavailable. You are too popular!

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

Sweet tribute!! I showed it to Grandma. Thanks!