Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I love Steve!


Yesterday was an awesome day! It was our 10 year anniversary from meeting each other. So we got a babysitter and spent a day on the town. Last night the kids went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a slumber party with their cousins. That was super nice of them and we were very grateful for that! So yesterday we got to do a bunch of fun things. We went to the temple, did most of our Christmas shoppping, went out to lunch, went to the Botanical Gardens where this photo was taken, went to Festival of Trees, dinner, watched the BSU game, (until it wasn't looking too good,) and went to Barnes and Noble until it closed at 11pm. It was one of the best days of my life! I am extremely happy that Amy and Dwight hooked Emily and Steve up. It worked out great for me. Thanks Amy!!!!!!

8 comments:

eekareek said...

Sounds like a fun day. I love the picture, it looks very neat. I'm glad Amy set Emily and Steve up too.

E said...

I had no idea we had the same anniversary date ;). I remember the night you and Steve met. We waited in a line to go ice skating all night, and never got in, but it was still fun!

Emily said...

Yeah, I remember that night too and I'm glad I let you have Steve. Just kidding. I know he didn't like me anyway. You two are perfect for each other! I'm glad you were able to have a nice day togeher. I love you!! Wish you were here!!

Hot Pants said...

I believe it was laser tag we were waiting in line for. We knew Steve was great and meant to be with someone in our family. We just didn't realize at the time he was as great as he would need to be to be with you! We are so glad he was.

Hot Pants said...

I wanted to add how beautiful you look in that picture!

Anna B said...

I'm glad you had a fantastic day. Love ya, & miss ya.

Vegas Family said...

It's wonderful to love. Happy meeting anniversary! Just joined in the blog world. Enjoyed reading all the families blogs. I will tune mine up and look forward to keeping in touch with everyone!

Anonymous said...

That was princess dianna died!! Thanks fr bringing up such painfull memories!! Just kidding it was laser tag!! congratts. Hopefully I will be hearing the same soon!!