Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's a Wonderful Life

Last night I got to see part of "It's a Wonderful Life" at my inlaws and I just have to say that I love that movie!
This week has been a good one for me. Last week, well, was bad. This week, good. Steve has been able to be off work. So we've got to spend more time together. While the kids were at school on Monday, Tuesday and today, we had a nice time together. Steve's brother Brian and his wife Kamber were here in town the last few days too. They left this morning. They brought their darling Samantha with them. We had a great time with family Sun, Mon and Tuesday nights. Yesterday Steve and I went to the school to have lunch with the kids. We brought them some pizza, then we hung out on the playground together. After that, Steve and I read to Eden's class some books. I get to go to the school a lot with the kids but yesterday was so wonderful because we all got to be together as a family. As I was sitting there in Eden's class, watching Steve read to them, I was overcome with joy. I am so happy to be married to him! I am so happy to have the kids that we have! I am just very grateful for my life. Every sentence he read roused laughter in the kids. It was beyond fun to see. I am just a happy and grateful person today.

6 comments:

Hot Pants said...

First of all, I love that movie too. You know her name is Mary Bailey. My dad used to tell us it was about my mom. Second of all, what cute parents are you! Taking your kids luch and eating with them. They are going to have the best memories! And if they don't, you will have this blog to prove them wrong.

eekareek said...

Sounds like tons of fun. Your family is so cute together. 123 123 123 OWE!!!! I feeeeeel good!!!

We were brilliant coming up with that one.

Robyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving, neighbour! I'm spreading the love back to you.

I'm so glad that you and Steve still love each other very much even after being together for ten years and having 4 kids. It's so easy to just get used to each other. It's an inspiration to see that you two keep things fresh and new.

TimW8 said...

Make sure you give the kids a hug and a kiss from Uncle Tim.

E said...

One of my all time favorite movies! I still get teary eyed when I watch it. How nice of Steve to join you at the kids' school. Sounds fun, I should have Anthony tag along with me sometime. When I walk into their elementary school, a feeling of happiness comes over me, too. I love seeing them at school (even though Gus pretends he doesn't know who I am--he doesn't want his friends to think he likes girls).

Elizabeth Bailey Waite said...

I'm glad you are so happy!! I have a big smile on my face too!!!