Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Go ahead and ask


Jennifer who is super blogger extraordinaire came up with this idea. And since I am stuck in a rut with this blogging thing, I'm gonna copy her. So I am opening the forum up to questions. Anyone and everyone can ask me any question they want. I will do my very best to answer them too. I don't imagine you even care. But just pretend you do. I need some writing material! Plus I am anticipating some wise cracks from a few of you about this. Which I will most certainly relish. Of course you can ask the serious and personal questions too if you feel like it.

6 comments:

Shed said...

Bunch or fold?

E said...

Oh, I know all about your friend Jennifer’s mad blogging skills since I’m regular on her blog via yours. She’s like one of my best friends and she doesn’t even know it.

I have so many questions, I don’t even know which one to pick...

How have you changed the most in the last five years?
Or…
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Or…
If your house was on fire and you could only save one of your cousins (during a sleepover with all your cousins, lets say), who would you save?
Or...
What is the biggest secret you have that you would never ever want anyone to ever know? Ever.

TimW8 said...

#1 What's your favorite Michael Jackson song and why?
#2 What was the "#2 too personal on your most heartbreaking" post?

Emily said...

What was your most embarrasing moment?

Jennifer P. said...

blogger extrodinaire, eh?! :) Thanks! I want to know what your favorite style of dance is? And why you chose to pursue a degree in dance?

Memzy said...

What's your fave flava of ice cream?