Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Guess where are we going?

To see this guy. (Well and other people too of course! I just needed an excuse to put that face up on the web again.)
We leave tomorrow morning right after our kids have their last swim lesson. I'm excited to go, but am I ready? NOOOOOOOO! The house is a wreck, the laundry isn't done, and I haven't even begun to pack.
As a side note, for those of you who don't know already --- We are moving. I don't ever mention where we live on my blog for privacy purposes, although I know it wouldn't be too hard to figure it out if you were desperate. So I wont say where we are moving either. But it's where this little guy above lives. The tentative date is August 1st. We don't have a lot of juicy details for you yet. But we're working on them. And when I've got enough info for you to make a post about, I'll be sure to do that.
Why are we going? Because of multiple reasons. I wont bore you with all of them, but reason number one is that it feels right.
I'm looking forward to living near my sister and her family as well as 3 of Steve's siblings and their families. We've got other extended family there from both sides of the fam. That will be nice!
So we will be busy during this trip getting things ready for us to move there. Meaning we've got to find a house speedily. I am hoping that the one I found yesterday through my sister will be the one! Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

I know we're blog friends more than anything, and I am so happy for you to be able to be close to your family---but I'm still pretty bummed about you guys leaving. When I get in a ward I love, I hate having the dynamic get all flipped around! Guess I should have picked a ward with a few less apartments and town houses, right :)?!

I love your new "what I did" feature. My oh my!--you ARE a busy bee! Look at all those 5k's! Holy cow!

I'll be remembering you and your family in my prayers and hope you find a place that feels just as right as the move does.

Markie23 said...

HOORAY!!!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Okay,
I am happy for you guys in moving, especially if it feels right, but I am SAD! I will miss your family! Saturday dinners won't be the same without you at M & D's house. But we will support and love you from afar. :)

E said...

I was in your neck of the woods this same weekend--sorry I missed you!