Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Top Two's

Top 2 material things I cannot live without:
My PDA - it's literally my brain.
My MP3 Player

Top 2 things I would change about myself if I could:
My sagging under eyes
I'd be about 20lbs lighter

Top 2 happiest moments in my life:
Getting married
The birth of my children

Top 2 heartbreaking moments in my life:
Losing baby Benjamin
#2 is too personal

Top 2 things that stress me out:
A messy house
Being late

Top 2 things that relax me:
Lying in my hammock
Listening to music in the bathtub

Top 2 stressful times in my life:
Directing the community ballet "Alice In Wonderland" a few years back
Now. Trying to pack and get ready to move

Top 2 things I want:
A baby
A job for Steve that he will love

I could go on and on forever.
That's all for now.

7 comments:

Anna B said...

Thanks for giving me some food for thought. I feel so blah and reading your blog makes me THINK!

E said...

Great lists, Amanda! It's made me think about my top twos. We have a few of the same. Selling our house and moving was probably the most stressful thing I have ever done. I sold my house by myself--it sucked! And Anthony was working about 85 hours a week (and only getting paid for 40 ;( ) so he couldn't do much to help. I was pregnant at the time, too. I'm getting stressed just thinking about it!

Emily said...

Great list!
Side note: I can't BELIEVE how much you accomplish in one day!!! NUTS!

Hot Pants said...

I was thinking one of the top two things that stress me out is looking at your list! How do you get so much done. Mine would have started w/ High School Musical, and then pretty much ended there too.

Memzy said...

As always, Amanda, you don't give yourself enough credit for being amazing. When are you gonna learn?

Jennifer P. said...

You do realize that if you were 20 lbs. lighter you would blow away, right?

What can I do to make your packing/moving easier Amanda? It feels so good to help other people in ways big and small---so please keep me in mind. I'm horrible about just finding a way to help without being asked, but know that I am here to help in any way I can.

Praying for you to get the 2 things you want most, and to heal from the 2 things that broke your heart.

Memzy said...

Btw, your background is sooo cute.