Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Fave Foto Friday

I love this old family picture we took on a vacation about 4 years ago. Back when my kids were much younger. ::Sigh of longing::

Now this morning we're leaving on another one! We decided to go ahead and fly Steve to Calif too this weekend! I'm so happy he'll be there with us for a couple of special occasions. (So he'll fly out after work today and still possibly arrive there before the kids and I arrive by car tonight. Then he'll fly back home Sunday morning and fly to Idaho on Wednesday night. Oh the perks of being a hard working man.)

8 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

The kids looked just like tiny versions of their current selves :) -- too cute!

Hope you have a GREAT vacation!!!

Robyn said...

I'm glad Steve will be able to go to California with you. Have a fun time!

Swasey family said...

What a beautiful family you have!

Memzy said...

Niiiice. They are so littlie!

Hazel said...

That is so cute. I wonder if that circle thingy you are standing on is just for pictures. Good idea, huh! See you soon, right?

E said...

Cute Picture! Somehow, Anthony often ends up "flying in to meet us" somewhere. Lucky.

mitzi said...

You always hear that kids grow up so fast, but it doesn't seem significant until it is your own! I am having definite issues with this lately, with TWO kids talking about going on missions! It is nice when people look surprised that I have kids that old--but I'm sure that won't last for too much longer; everyday that I look in the mirror I can see more little wrinkles. I guess I'm earning them!

Anna B said...

I can't believe how long ago that seems. You look so much better now! That's a compliment.