Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

We're Back! And now it's Election Day.

We got back from our wonderful vacation today! I'm looking forward to blogging all about it. On vacation we had my sister in-law Emily (THANKS Memzy!) take our family's photos and I first want to post my favorites from that. She did a great job and it was hard to choose just these ones.
It's election day because I am asking that all of you please vote on your recommendation for which of the 3 family photos I posted here I should send out for our Christmas cards. I wanted to do this before I start going on about our vacation in future posts so that I can also get to work on our Christmas cards. So pretty please...vote at the end in your comments.

First we've got the beautiful Anna Celeste age 9. Braces to come in a couple of years :)
Our spunky and angelic Eden Elizabeth. Age 7
She does this look over the top of her glasses all the time.
The very adorable Rebecca Susan aka Becca Boo. Age 5.

Amanda and Steven.
11 years (as of yesterday) since we've met
And loving each other deeper as time passes on.
The currently very sweet Jonah Steven. Age 8.
Another set of braces for us to pay for. But for that smile,-- totally worth it!
And here are my top 3 picks for the family photo. She did some cool black and white and color variations with these too, but I think I want to go with color.
Option #1-
Option #2-
Option #3-
Finally, I think I will send off a Christmas photo of our family that I wont have to change out kids heads and bodies via photoshop! That is something I haven't done for about 4 years.
Hope you all had a filling Thanksgiving!

18 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

Such great photos. That first one of Celeste is gorgeous! I really can't decide between family pic #2 and #3. It's a toss up. I like certain things about each of them. Good luck with your choosing.

Good to see you guys.

Amber Waite said...

I'm really glad we got to see you guys this past week. You're pictures are awesome! Memzy did an amazing job, as always. The kids are adorable. I like them all but I think my favorite would have to be option 3. Good luck, can't wait to get one.

Cristin said...

ACK I won't be able to decide but I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I think I need to make a family visit to Memzy so I can get some family photos.

amber said...

All super cute! It's a toss up between 2 & 3 but I think I'll vote for #2.
Glad you had a good vacation!

Elli said...

We all LOVED seeing you this weekend... you are missed already! Option #2 is definitely my favorite.

Robyn said...

I was so happy that you came by to see us and our new house. It was so good to see you and the kids again.

Great job on the pics, Memzy. They all turned out so well. I think my fave family pic is number one, but I would crop it slightly so that you are in the middle. How did you ever find a place that still had leaves? It was a gorgeous spot.

I'm glad that you liked the garland. You said that you didn't have many Hallowe'en or fall decorations so I thought this would be a good start.

Mary said...

It was so good to get in a quick visit over Thanksgiving and watch you eat 3 different flavors of cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory!I'll let you explain that one. Now to the pictures...all wonderful! But I vote for #3.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Gotta vote for . . . . #3! Although the more I looked at all the pictures, the more I loved each of them because there's so many cute things going on in all of them. But I'm going with my initial reaction.

Swasey family said...

I like the third one!What a beautiful family!

Anna B said...

I am totally loving the 1st one but that's just me. So glad you are back. See you bright and early.

Memzy said...

I'm going with option #1. Wait, do I get a vote even tho I took the pics? I tend to like the not-so-symetrical cropping personally but it's a subjective thing. You never know what somebody might like. I didn't take that one of Eden on the rock tho. You get credit for that one!

Emily said...

I think #1 or #2. Em got some great shots!!! I love them all, especially the ones of you and Steve and that black and white one of Celeste. Love em!

Ps. thanks for calling and I can't wait to be fitness club buds. We are gonna kick some booty!

Hazel said...

It was so good to see you. I think I am finally getting you and your sisters separated. You were all just one person until that fateful friday at the cheesecake factory. I love those pics of you and Steve! I think I would vote for family picture 2. I think you look the most beautiful in that one, and if you do it anything like I do, you pick pictures based on how you look in them. And it is super cute on top of that.

Jennifer P. said...

I'm going with #3. You guys look like statues on a bench---I love it!

And the one of you where Steve is kissing your forehead--I hope you made a big copy of that one to hang up. It tells such a story!

Hot Pants said...

I loved the third one. And I also LOVED all the kid ones. Chunkers isn't looking like much of a chunkers lately.

Markie23 said...

I like #1. It was great to see you and I hope we don't have to wait until another reunion some where the see you again. Your kids are awesome. I thought Celeste was amazingly mature and intelligent for her age. You're a lucky mom.

E said...

Adorable! I'm thinking #2. But the floating bench is pretty cool. Good to see you this last weekend. Much too brief though.

Anonymous said...

I like #3! You guys are so cute! I love all those cute little faces.