Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Conversation with Eden

Four posts in four days! You lucky people.
I typed this up after it happened the other day to save for later so I wouldn't forget.
The following is a conversation I had with Eden.
Amanda: "Guess what Eden?"
Eden: "What?"
Amanda: "I'm pregnant!"
Eden: "I knew it!"
Amanda: "How did you know it?"
Eden: "Because yesterday when you were on the couch, your tummy was sticking out really big." [Gestures with her arms like she's holding a beach ball in front of herself.]
Amanda: "Oh really. So you're saying I look fat?"
Eden: "Yeah."
Amanda: "Thanks Eden!"
[Chuckling to self.]

9 comments:

Emily said...

Gotta love kids' candidness. I seriously doubt you are fat though. You better warn Eden before she sees me next month. Tell her that aunt mimi already KNOWS she's fat.

Memzy said...

Char Char--"your bum is squishy and soft"

E said...

Cord (3yrs old, in an impressed voice)--"Your bum looks so big and strong"

Hot Pants said...

Jenny-"what's wrong? why are you looking at me like that?"
Cord-"Nothing...there's nothing wrong with your face."

Anna B said...

I need that kind of honesty. I'll make sure to ask her when I see her if SHE thinks I'm fat.

Shed said...

Memzy - "Shed, was that you or is from outside"?

Cristin said...

I love how honest kids are...and sometimes I don't. lol

Kam said...

hee hee. What a cute conversation. I love Eden.

This is the first I've been able to surf the blogs for a long time, so the first I've heard of your news. CONGRATULATIONS! We're soooo very excited for you, and will be praying for a safe, healthy pregnancy for you and baby.

Memzy said...

How you feeling lately?