Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

For Jennifer who was "morbidly curious"

So my very sweet and humble husband deleted the last post I made about him. He was slightly abashed by it all. If you haven't checked in on my blog in a few days, you may have missed it. It was "Too much information" for some. But who am I to be private - ever? Anyhow...

My friend Jennifer did a post on her blog asking the following questions. Here's my answers Jennifer!

If I could sing like anyone who would it be?
Carrie Underwood - non country style. Does that even make sense? I think her voice is amazing, but I'm not a huge country music fan. I wouldn't mind looking like her too.
If I could have any super power what would it be?
That's a really tough one. Flying, super strength, and super speed all came to mind. But I finally settled on being invisible. Go ahead and psychoanalyze that one if you dare.
What's the first thing I would buy for myself if I won a million dollars?
Without hesitation it would have to be new couches. Our couches are disgusting! We've had them for about 8 years and they have been through the ringer. I wont tell you all that's happened to them, or nobody would ever sit down in my living room again. (I don't want this couch below, but I wanted an image and it gives you an idea. I will be extra picky next time around.)

If I woke up to find that I was 6 years old again, what' the first thing I would do? Let someone else worry about what's for dinner and how the house is going to be cleaned and just play play play! Games like "Invention" with Andy. Or "Ditch-em" with my sibs and Morgan Cousins.
What did I REALLY want to be when I grew up.
A wife, mother, doctor and professional dancer. Not ambitious at all is it? I scored two of those though didn't I! And in being a mother, I often find myself dealing with medical conditions too.



However, if it were up to me today to have a career, I have new wishes. I would like to be either a personal trainer, a psychiatrist, a nutritionist or a counselor. You could try and psychoanalyze that one too. Hmmm....would Amanda like to have a free personal trainer, psychiatrist, nutritionist and counselor? That thought didn't occur to me until after I read back through this post. Those things do interest me a lot though and I would enjoy being very knowledgeable in those areas.

So there you go. If any of you need an idea of something to post about, here's one for you. Be my guest. I'd enjoy reading your responses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would sing like Whitney Houston the old not cracked out version (btw my Whitney is not named after her or maybe she is I don't know I really did love her)

Jennifer P. said...

Very fun to read your answers this way. It would have made for a very long comment ;)!

Emily said...

That was super fun to read. I love that I knew almost all of that about you already. I think you are such an amazing person and I just love you.

Anna B said...

I am totally hoping you win $1,000,000. I know persoanlly a few of those unidentified stains on your couches. I'm sorry if I had anything to do with Steve omitting your post. We love Steve.