Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Have your kids ever gotten a hold of your camera?

Mine have, and this is just a little taste of the close to 50 photos I recently found on my camera. I had no idea that there was this little fashion show going on upstairs.



Notice how the "Princess" outfit fits a turtle, dog, cat and even dolphin.Do I laugh or punish them? I think I'll just laugh. You have to admit, the photography isn't that bad for little people.
Celeste, Jonah, Eden and Becca, you delight me.

8 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Calvin got ahold of my camera a few years ago and filled with pictures of his butt. If it had been a 35mm I would have been arrested when I went to pick up the prints. So now whenever he asks to use our camera, we have to tell him to keep it out of his pants.

Anonymous said...

For sure Laugh,I love it! Whitney loves to take pictures but a lot of times they are of the floor or super close up on whatever she is playing with.

Cristin said...

I'd laugh. that is way too cute.

Kam said...

Ha! how funny and cute! Sammie just watched all the pictures with me and thought they were VERY good pictures... wants to scroll through again, so we better go!

Hazel said...

If you look really closely you can see that the stuff around the subject has been moved slightly. Not only did they have the responsibility of wardrobe changes, but scene changes too.

Anna B said...

Groovy nick knacks!

Memzy said...

Good photography. Laugh--doyee.

Jennifer P. said...

I just think about how that probably would have made us angry in the pre-digital days: KIDS! STOP WASTING THE FILM :)! Now though--totally precious!