Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More from California

Anna and her family, Tim and Brenda, Emily and her family, Sherod and his family, and my family all went to the beach one day in Monterey. Crazy windy that day. So we didn't make it very long. As you can see below. I got a kick out of this. Becca Boo having the time of her life.
Our little lady Celeste.
Eden trying to be a super model.
Becca on the airplane. She loved it. It was so fun watching her. When we were going through airport security, they let us all through but said they needed to do a "pat-down" on Becca. It's like in effort to not appear prejudice, they chose the most innocent looking person to search. I was dying for my camera at that moment!
More from Molly's reception coming your way.

4 comments:

eekareek said...

Oh, I would feel very nervous getting on a plane with Becca on it. She totally looks the type.

E said...

She could be a mini drug mule. You never know.

Jennifer P. said...

That first picture is hilarious! You guys look more like refugees than beach goers :)! And yes--that Becca looks like she could do some serious terrorizing....

Cristin said...

I don't handle windy beaches very well but I bet it was fun being with everyone!