Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I said I wasn't going to post till Jan, but...

I guess I lied. Or at least I changed my mind.
But I didn't lie when I said "I was not mad." I think every girl has her moments of insecurities which can sometimes result in a little bit of hurting in the chest - but lets not mistake that with anger. And my moment of insecurity is 100% over! SERIOUSLY. I am completely at peace with the whole silly situation.

We all know that word spreads like wildfire sometimes as we have learned from experience. And sometimes the word isn't even correct. So to set the record straight, I will say it as clearly as I can:

I was not mad at anyone. I am currently not mad at anyone. I am not hurt about anything. I am not sad about anything AT ALL anymore either. (The little bit of hurt I had felt was very short lived and was my own fault.)

Now I'll say those same words in Czech:
Nebyl jsem naštvaný na nikoho. Já jsem v současné době není naštvaný na nikoho. Nejsem o nic bolet. Nejsem smutná asi vůbec něco už taky ne.

Now I'll say it in Danish:
Jeg var ikke vred på nogen. I øjeblikket er jeg ikke vred på nogen. Jeg er ikke ondt om noget. Jeg er ikke trist over noget som helst længere enten.

How about French?
Je n'étais pas fou à personne. Je suis pas fou à personne. Je ne suis pas mal sur quoi que ce soit. Je ne suis pas triste de rien du tout soit plus.

Now to America's 2nd language:
Yo no estaba enojado con nadie. Actualmente estoy loco, no en nadie. No me duele nada. No estoy triste por nada más tampoco.

Let's try Pig Latin now:
Iay asway otnay admay atay nyoneay. Iay amay urrentlycay otnay admay atay nyoneay. Iay amay otnay urthay boutay nythingay. Iay amay otnay adsay boutay nythingay ATay ALLay nyomreay eitheray.

Ok, I'm not sure if I got the Pig Latin right.

Finally lets do blogger lingo:
Hey gize! Woa Wha! It's totally cool. Lets not get flanky about things. It's freakin lollerz and I heart you gize. Srsly.

So to most of you out there you are gonna read this post and be like "What the heck???!!!" And that is totally ok. Don't lose sleep over it. You may wonder what has gotten into me. It's a long story and totally silly and the people who I want to understand it totally should... I hope. If you don't understand it, then you are off the hook.

Love you gize!

ps. I love the IGoogle translator tool I found on the internet tonight. You'll have to check it out. It's so cool!

9 comments:

Memzy said...

WHA? Skamba gerai į mane. Ar tai reiškia, jūsų dienoraščių vėl? Saweet.

Memzy said...

That was Lithuanian btw. ^^

Cristin said...

Hey, nice to see you and your language skillz at work. My personal favorite is the blog language but I'm biased.

cbonitab said...

WOW... what a fun entry. Your music is great, I listened to it while I was at work. I'm always in the need of good tunes.

cbonitab said...

WOW... what a fun entry. Your music is great, I listened to it while I was at work. I'm always in the need of good tunes.

Anna B said...

Whatever it was I'm totally over it too and now we can be happy together. Luv ya!

TimW8 said...

Check your Spanish translation I think it says "Estoy Loco" which means I'm crazy.
Wha?

Emily said...

Glad you are over it for reals.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Amanda! I missed your blogs! I missed hearing about your life! I'm so glad you're back!!!