Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Our trip Explained

Here we all are on our trip. **Holy crap my smile is gargantuous. So I was trying to think of where to take my kids on a little trip. We had talked about going to Four Corners on our last trip. The kids were really intrigued with the idea of being in 4 states at once. So I decided to take them there and on the way go meet a new friend I have. I also want to take them to a couple of National Parks.
So today we just hung out in Grand Junction. I took the kids to a Dinosaur Museum that was fun, but didn't really compare to the one back home. Here's some images of that:


Notice the MP3 player on Eden. My kids are way more into their players than I thought they'd be. All of them.
It was a really kid friendly place. You can see that by looking closely at this picture below.
I also met my friend today and her husband. I got a photo of them, but I don't know if they'd be ok with me posting it as she's a private blogger and he's shy with cameras. This is the first time I've met her in person and she was even better in the flesh than online. Super cute little boys too. She's awesome and I have been grateful to her for our friendship. We have both been through similar baby heartbreaks this year and she's helped me with that and I've tried to help her as well. If she comments here and gives me permission to post her photo, I will totally do it.
And this is just a little shout out
This too. It's tradition when I go on trips without Steve to send him pictures of myself. He loves it. This one is mild, so don't get all excited.

More for y'all later.

13 comments:

E said...

Love that last picture. I'll pretend it's for me. And now I'm all intrigued about your new secret friend, her shy husband, and cute little boys. Quite an adventure.

Swasey family said...

I am totally ok with it!I am so thankful for our new friendship, and was so excited to meet you!!!Thank you for coming to visit!!Your the best!and your kids are wonderful to!!Love ya girl!!

Anna B said...

I would leave a comment but after that last picture I need to go take a cold shower.

Robyn said...

I'm with Annie! I'm all hot and bothered after that last pic. Steve is a lucky guy!

I'm so impressed that you would take the kids on a fun adventure like that. Good for you! It looks like you are having a good time.

Emily said...

How great that you are blogging while on vacay! Yes, you do have a ginormous smile and very shiny lips. I'm guessing Steve has probably already printed those two pictures of you and taken them to work, right? I'm glad you made a new good friend. You need to formally "introduce" her to your large posse so we can be friends too. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Mary said...

You're a brave mommy to head off on a road trip without your hubby. Good foryou.

Jenny B. said...

sounds like fun ! !
that dinosaur picture is very graphic.
im happy you all had a great time.

Hot Pants said...

Thank you for the explanation of your trip. Glad your having fun!

willmottfamily said...

You look so cute! How do you get your hair to look so perfect? And pick is a good color on you.

willmottfamily said...

You look so cute! How do you get your hair to look so perfect? And pick is a good color on you.

Memzy said...

So is Grand Junction you final destination?

Hazel said...

You mean your dinosaur museum is better than that one?
You are braver than me. I don't think I would travel to meet someone I met online. What if it was awkward? Glad you had a good time though. Can't wait to see the picture.

Sarah said...

How funny. I grew up about 90 minutes from Grand Junction (towards the mountains) and we used to go to that museum on field trips in school. I hope you had fun!