Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

To my big sister

I know this picture is so random, but I love it. Mr. Chris P. Fry there is fun to see too. Anyhoo. It's Emily's birthday today! And I decided a while back I wouldn't be doing posts for people for their birthdays anymore unless it was my kids or hubby. It was just getting way too out of hand. But then Emily made a post for me on my birthday and it was way too sweet. So I've gotta show her the love back. Which I happily will do.
Emily is:
Genuinely good (tries her best to be her best)
Sweet (does the most thoughtful things at the right moments)
Humble (can't see how awesome she is)
Gorgeous (stealing boys I wanted in HS)
Smart (getting herself through college)
A very supportive wife (getting her hubby through law school)
A super cool mom (raising 6 kids!!!!)
A perfect sister who loves me far more than I deserve and I love her tons in return.
Happy birthday Emily. I LOVE YOU!!!
Have a great day.

10 comments:

Memzy said...

FiltaFry, you will be missed. Who wouldn't wanna drive around in that van?

Happy Birthday Em.

eekareek said...

Happy B-Day!!

Hazel said...

Happy birthday! I love that picture too.

E said...

Happy B day Emily! (and yes, I agree your birthday posts were getting out of hand for a while there)

Hot Pants said...

Big sisters and birthdays...two things I love.

Hot Pants said...

And Happy Birthday Emily!

Anna B said...

Ditto to all you said about Em and the post. Can you just sign my name to that post too. Love you Emily. Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!

Emily said...

Thanks Amanda. You give me way too much credit though. I love you! I can't wait to see you next month. That was the BEST present I got this year.

Hot Pants said...

Um, Emily, didn't you just get a gift from God.....your baby....
Not that Amanda wouldn't be a great gift, but a baby...and a cute one too.

Emily said...

Duh^^ I just meant actual BIRTHDAY gift. Yes, this baby is a definite gift and YES the best!!