Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updates Again

I haven't been blogging this week and I want you all to know that I will get to your blogs as soon as I can and leave you all the comments you deserve.
I've been staying quite busy - but with good things. Let me tell you a few little things that have happened this past week.
Eden got her two top front teeth knocked out at recess. They were ready to come out anyhow, so it was not a big deal. She lost her bottom two teeth recently too, so she is having a hard time eating some things. She sure looks cute especially with her other toothless cousin Blythe. I am trying to enjoy her the way she is now, before she will probably grow huge horse teeth in their place. I've learned this fact from sad experience. If we are lucky, they wont be crooked at least. For Family Fun Day on Saturday we took the kids swimming. It was really nice because the pool was nearly vacant. Steve is such a great dad! He got in with us even though he was pretty beat from the race.
Becca's haircut isn't so cute now is it? But I LOVE that smile!
Celeste is a pretty good swimmer these days.
Don't ask me why I am including this photo now. For some reason I am seeing a camera in my face a lot more lately. Eden likes to take my picture. So I found some photos of me when I downloaded the rest. Let me tell you the story behind this one. I was in the kitchen and Eden was begging me again to take a picture of me. I say "no" again, then realize how I hate telling my kids "no" for stupid things. So I grab a banana take a huge bite of it, thinking it will make me look even cheesier, and pose. Why do I have such a huge smile! (And you were wondering where the horse teeth comment came from.)

So now that you can see how self centered I am, I will tell you what's up with Steve.

He's doing really well. He is enjoying his new job. The only problem is the commute. But I still get to see him more than I did when he worked at his last job a mile from home. The best part of it is the environment is so much better and he is a happier man when he is at home. Which make us all happy.

7 comments:

Cristin said...

I love the horse teeth comment. We always make fun of Sara's beaver teeth. I Love horse/beaver teeth. I heard that big teeth will help you stay young looking...I don't know why but I think it's true. PLUS I love your smile, it's my favorite!

I'm so glad Steve is doing well. I soooo know how important it is to have a hubby that is happy with his job.

Ken-Ken said...

Thanks for the updates!! I'm glad things are going well. You look AMAZING!!! Gorgeous, really. Can't wait to see you!!!

E said...

Pray for no snaggles. I agree, you look gorgeous in the banana picture.

Amber Waite said...

I love the banana picture! You look gorgeous! I also think that girls got a good chance at a photography career. When Evelyn takes my picture I'm lucky to be in it. And I wouldn't worry about the teeth thing. She's a cutie no matter how many teeth she's missing.

Vegas Family said...

Those two girls look so cute together. Fun you get to live so close and hang out.

You do look fantastic Amanda!

Jennifer P. said...

what is it with little kids and their giant teeth? Yours are not giant though---you look adorable. Like a banana model :)!

Glad you guys are feeling so settled there. We went out for Marilyn's birthday tonight and missed having you along though!

Anonymous said...

Well, sounds like you are having a better time there than here! So I will accept it and be happy for you. Plus you look really skinny in the banana pic!