Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Normal Occurrences


I am going to the bathroom and Becca barges in. I ask for some privacy please. Becca says "Ok" and walks in and shuts the door.
Typical.

I tried to post a funny YouTube video on my blog last night and for some reason it never showed up. Weird. I just wanted to change the mood. Just so you all know, I am not really mad about the house thing now. I've cooled off and things aren't as bad as I had originally thought. We did a little research. The house is still for sale but if it sells our contract transfers to the new owners. If they want us out, we have to agree with it and be compensated. We'll just be rolling with the punches.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

E said...

Sometimes, I pretend I have to go to the bathroom to get a little peace and quiet, away from my kids. I bring a book.

Memzy said...

Si claro. Just lock the door and tell them you are going #2 so they'll leave you alone. Good plan Jenny. I do it too.

Robyn said...

Love the bathroom story. I haven't gone to the bathroom by myself in years. I usually have at least one kid, a cat and the dog in the bathroom with me. The worst is when they offer to wipe for you!