Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday

Happy Birthday to a few men in my life.
First my Dad who I call "Bess"...long story...
My big brother Sherod who turned 33! Super cool guy.
Our nephew Cooper who is also a super cool guy. The big TEN for him.

So I started running again today after too much time off. Holy hills! There is hardly any flat running around here. It's good for me though and I love the views of the lake from our neighborhood. I am dreaming of getting a gym membership too, but it probably isn't a good idea right now being unemployed. I'll miss that. I love working out.

I also started dieting. After losing our baby in March, I decided I wanted to get pregnant again soon and so I haven't dieted. But here it is August and I'm not pregnant and extremely tired of weighing as much as I did back in March. I can't take it anymore. The fat has got to go! I hope I can stay motivated and stick with it. Can I get a support group rounded up? Anyone interested?

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Well, I am all the way in Florida, but I would be happy to provide blogger support. I am the type that is all gung ho for like a month and the I just stop. And right when I start to make progress. I don't get why I do that. Anyhow, I am back at it, so we can cheer each other on

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

I would love to be part of your support group! I too am thinking the same way - tired of gaining little by little, waiting and waiting. You can do it!!

Memzy said...

I'm not going to encourage that because you look AWESOME. Silly girl.

Emily said...

I'm sure you look great! But, I will join you in your weight loss quest next month!!

Dalana and Mark said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Cooper, Amanda. Good luck on your working out and dieting goals. I think you look great already! In the past you've always done great when you've put your mind to it! I'm sure you'll do just as good again.

Robyn said...

Count me in! I've been trying to get rid of the baby weight and it's been hard. I've always been able to lose weight very quickly, but not any more! It's very frustrating. I really could use the support.