Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Out of the Office

Yeah, I've been "Out of the office" lately and this is a post just to let you know that we officially have internet now! Just got put up tonight. We are in our new home and we are good and busy. I am now relaxing to an evening of playing catch-up to all your blogs. (64 new feeds to read.) I'll be enjoying that. I am gonna apologize ahead of time for not commenting on your blogs. I want you to know that I'll be reading them though. I just don't have the time to comment. I'll be sure to start up again soon. Be waiting for a new post here coming soon.
Laters.

5 comments:

Dalana and Mark said...

I'm glad you guys are there safe and doing well! I'm also glad that you got internet so soon so you can keep us up to date. Good luck w/ all that's left to do. Take care ~ love you guys!

E said...

I'm glad you're back! (internetly speaking) Feel free to use my bathroom without buying gas.

Jennifer P. said...

knowing how insanely busy you must be, I totally appreciate the comment on my blog! I left you one back in my comments.

Glad you guys arrived safely! Can't wait to hear about your adventures in your new place :)!

Robyn said...

Welcome back to the land of the living. Miss you!!

Kendra said...

Good luck with everything. It sounds like your going to be super busy. Looking forward to some pictures.