Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday

Today was a better day. Thanks for all the nice comments and encouragement everyone! I just need to buck up and move on.
So today was a good day. I got to hang out with Anna for a few hours. I also got some essentials done.
Steve had 6 interviews with the Church today and he said it went quite well. They asked some pretty tough mind twisters that he told me about and I could not figure out. But he did pretty good with them. We are really hoping he gets an offer! We think they'll let us know next week. Please pray for us!
I got sick of Becca screaming bloody murder every time I brushed her hair. Blythe got her haircut last week and it turned out so cute that I decided to cut Becca's hair. I have always cut everyone's hair in the family. Steve insists on it. But I am not that good at it. I'm pretty comfortable with Steve and Jonah's hair and doing trims on the girls. But this haircut was out of my league and it got a little out of hand. I went a few inches shorter than I had meant to. It will be a lot easier to brush, but I regret going so short. I even had to get the clippers out for it. Yikes. It was a bit stressful. Tell me what you think. Honestly.




13 comments:

Cristin said...

SUPER CUTE!!!! I tried cutting Jackson hair once and I ended up buzzing it...I haven't tried again since.

E said...

Way cute! I cut all the boys and Anthony's hair by hand (meaning, with scissors not clippers, cuz I suck at clippers). I wish someone could cut my hair. Glad today went better!

E said...

Love your blog makeover, too!

Memzy said...

Soooper cute!! I love it! You did great. But where did you use clippers?

ManicMandee said...

I had to shave her neck! That's how short it was in the back.

Anna B said...

I like it. You did a good job. I also like the blog makeover...very cute.

Dalana and Mark said...

Really cute new hair cut for Becca and really cute new blog look! Good job! Did you have to curl the back of Becca's hair to get it to curl under like that? It's great that you can cut your family's hair. Saves tons of money if you can. For the life of me I can't cut hair. It's been a disaster when I've tried.

Emily said...

What a cutie that Becca is!! Good job on the haircut. You did a great job!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

I am so impressed you cut all the hair in your family !!! I am currently not allowed, but maybe someday? I love Becca's hair, it's so cute and really accentuates her cute little face.

Robyn said...

Becca is so adorable! You can really see her pretty face now. Great job on the hair! I'm awful at cutting hair and I'm willing to pay to have it done just so I don't have to fool with it.

Markie23 said...

I think Becca will be a cutie, no matter what you do to her hair.

ShelBailey said...

Mark's right, but I think it's cute. I know about the screaming, we still do that from time to time. But, we won't even talk about the one time, I tried to just TRIM Meg's hair. Now, we just wait for it to get long enough to donate it...we're working on her third donation, probably in the next month.

Hot Pants said...

I saw it in person and I thought it looked so cute!