Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday

Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you and am grateful for the life you gave me. I am counting on Dad to spoil you and I hope you are enjoying every minute of it.

As a side note, I seriously need a therapist now. Thank you Stephenie Meyer. I'll send you the bill. "RenEsme". Come on! (I'm still not finished with the book because I am only letting myself listen to it when I am doing house work and I am a lazy bum these days.)

I also rediscovered my little brother's blog last night. I had somehow missed it the last month. Check him out. He's got some pretty great videos on there that he's done. There's one of Molly's wedding I liked. Talented guy

5 comments:

Cristin said...

For some reason my friend Steph likes to use REALLY bad names like RenEsme..gag and Wanda, from The Host. She can come up with a creative books but not names??? What's up with that?

Emily said...

Your blog looks sooo cute!! Good job!

Happy Birthday Mom!

Memzy said...

HAWT blog!

Stephenie Meyer is a therapist btw. Use her.

E said...

And what about the name "Bella"? What's up with that?

Robyn said...

I like your new blog. It looks great!

I just got the "Twilight" book, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. Between book club and another book I was reading, I haven't had any extra time to get into it yet. I'm really excited to start it, though.