Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Jesse

This picture was posted on my SIL Memzy's blog, but I wanted my friends and other side of the family to see it. (By the way, my friends and Steve's family out there who don't know Memzy, you totally should start following her. She's awesome.) Many of you know of the admiration I hold for my big bro Tim. And now he's got this little miracle! I love the name by the way Tim. I think it's perfect. Baby Jesse, we love you and can't wait to see you in person!

For those of you who don't know what a miracle this is, you'll have to check out my sister Emily's blog. She gave an explanation.

So this is wonderful news! Baby Jesse is here safe and sound.
I am however really worried about Brenda. My mom just called me to tell me that Brenda is still in ICU. She hasn't been able to breath on her own and mom said Brenda isn't alert yet and hasn't even seen the baby. The situation sounded scary to me. Will you all please keep her in your prayers? Please.

***I hear she's breathing on her own now. But please keep her in your prayers still. We are so grateful about how's she has improved already!

9 comments:

Cristin said...

Grats to Tima and Brenda. Please keep us posted on Brenda, we're sending out prayers to her right now.

Dalana and Mark said...

Will do. That sounds very worrisome. I love that picture of Tim and his boy and hope and pray Brenda gets to hold him soon and recovers.

Swasey family said...

What an amazing woman Brenda is!!She will be in our prayers.What abeautiful baby too.Keep us posted!!

Dalana and Mark said...

Btw, CONGRATULATIONS to you regarding your exciting baby news. We've already been keeping you in our prayers for a happy and healthy outcome.

Samantha said...

I'm glad to hear she is doing better. That baby is adorable.

Carrie said...

I will say a prayer for her and your brother tonight.
I must say that picture brought a little tear to my eye. I could feel the love he has for Jesse radiating. Amazing!

Mary said...

It is so wonderful that this miracle has happened for them and they will all be in our prayers. Hey, and congrats to you too!

E said...

Yay! I'm glad she's better.

Memzy said...

Whew!