Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Guess what!?

First off I want to tell all my blogging frousins and SIL that I totally toyed with the idea of trying on my wedding gown again and blogging about it along with you, but decided against it.
Reason #1- I feel fat and ugly and I don't need to make myself feel worse by proving that I am indeed - - - well, fat and ugly.
Reason #2- I'm lazy

Ok. So here's the news.
We actually bought a house today! Yeah, we are both surprised we did it because we had no intention of doing it today, but we just really liked the house and the deal. So we went for it. I'll give you more details on that tomorrow. Go ahead and get all excited while I go catch myself some shut eye.

10 comments:

Cristin said...

GRATS!!!

Emily said...

You did what?! Details please!

Hot Pants said...

I can't wait to hear all the details!

Hazel said...

I am so jealous. I would love to buy a house here, but I already have a house. It complicates things, but I am going to find a great deal, and try anyway.

I am really happy for you. And will be waiting for the details.

Anna B said...

Can you gize guess where she's moving? You got it 84045 (you know like 90210, except not.) Lucky me.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Wow! That is awesome!

Mary said...

I'm wanting the details...hurry!

And I'll bet you're wedding dress is baggy on you.

KunaBoy said...

Way to go. Anna called and filled us in. Sounds like a steal! Congrats! Mom&Dad

Memzy said...

Sweet!! Tell us!

E said...

Luckily, we got to see you in your wedding dress a few posts down.