Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Top 10 Reasons Why I love this place

Chuck E. Cheese's that is:
10- Their pizza isn't terrible and they have a salad bar.
9- Their bathrooms are usually kid friendly enough to send your kids in there and not have to help your youngest ones. ie: short toilets and a step stool for the sink.
8- It only costs 1 token to play any game.
7- Watching the kids freak out when Chuck E. himself comes out.
6- The creepy stage with the character's live show. You can't help but be captivated and watch. CAN'T help it I say.
5- CEC TV. The videos are kind of funny. I was thinking I wouldn't mind being one of their dancers on their little videos they have.
4- You can pay cash for the prizes instead of tickets. Or use your tickets and pay cash for what you don't have enough tickets for. 1 cent = 1 ticket. This is a no-brainer what is the better deal. Take advantage people.
3- The kids love going there and get almost as excited about it as they did about Disneyland.
2- I don't have to cook dinner.
1- You can totally not pay attention to where your kids may be roaming because of their very nice anal neon hand stamping system. I love it.

10 comments:

Heather said...

This list is too funny. #1 is definitely my #1 too. We haven't been to CEC in a while and this post makes me what to go again.

eekareek said...

Chuck E Cheese is the best. The only problem is I can't get out of there for less than $40.

Markie23 said...

Sam and I (just a couple of BIG kids) used to go to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch and video games about once a week.

Hazel said...

Oh yes, I love that place. I don't know what is wrong with Jenny. Bad memories, maybe...I'll ask.

Hot Pants said...

The sweaty teenager in the nasty matted down costume grosses me out, but other than that, it's all love.

E said...

Yeah, your top ten list is exactly what everybody says when they want to convince me to go there, and it's all true, and, STILL, I hate going there. I think it's the atmosphere. It's obnoxious and full of naughty kids. Like Pleasure Island from Pinocchio.

Memzy said...

Woot. Woot!

Anna B said...

Chuckee Cheese is the best place to go with a Girlfriend you can talk to while neglecting your children and bribing them with tokens to refill your diet coke for you a million times.

Dalana and Mark said...

Hey, you look great in that picture! I need to go to Chuck E Cheese if it'll make me look good in a picture like that. We haven't been there in forever.

Amber Waite said...

I'm kind of on the fence with this one. I do like it and for sure it's one of the only places I can go where I don't feel like I have to play mommy bodyguard. On the other hand without fail I always get stuck with that one little kid that just won't leave me alone and either relentlessly begs me for tokens or doesn't even bother and just steals them because their mom won't give them any. I guess it's true what they say, you've gotta take the good with the bad.