Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I feel like I won the lottery!


Carrie is pretty much my new best friend for the super nice things she said about my blog on her blog when she awarded me, and only me this award! I have never met this girl, but I know she's amazing, because she likes me. She really knows how to flatter me, and she scored big time. Totally check out her blog, because it's great too. Obviously, as she got this award too!

So here's what I am supposed to do with this award (I just copied her blog for this part):
1. Put the logo on your blog. check
2. Add a link to the person who awarded the blog to you. check
3. Award up to ten other blogs. check
4. Add links to the blogs you award onto your blog. check
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs. check

Ok, so this hopefully wont hurt any feelings cuz I am just gonna award one person too. I would totally give it to all of the blogs I follow because I really do love them all!!! But I am little too lazy for that, and it wouldn't mean that much to you if I gave it to you all would it? Typically, I enjoy the blogs that post the most the best. But I am going to give this award to someone who doesn't post very much at all. But when he does post, he always is super funny and I always love a good laugh. It is :::::drum roll please::::::::: Morgan Strasser. This guy is my cousin Sara's hubby and he is heeelarious. I hope he sees this and I hope he starts posting more, because I can always use a little dose of Morgan.

3 comments:

E said...

Yay! Congrats! Butterflies rule.

Emily said...

How is it that I didn't even know Morgan had a blog?

::Adding it to my google reader immediately::

Hazel said...

How could you vote for Morgan's? I'll agree that he has good content, but he never updates...minus 45 points for that.