Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Your Report

Here we are at Arches National Park. I enjoyed this place more than I anticipated I would. The kids loved it too. This place is super cool! I highly recommend.
We took a couple of little hikes. One much more treacherous than the other. But both were great. Celeste posted on her blog about this.
Here are the rugrats at Mesa Verde National Park. This place was a bit of a disappointment for me because the roads there were too icy for us to even go up and see much of it.
I would have had to use chains to really get far into it.
But it was still somewhat cool and we enjoyed it.
Here are all 4 of my children all in different states at once, yet still under their mother's watchful, loving-tender care. This was such a novelty to these guys that it made it extremely fun for me. Well worth all the driving and the money just to stand in this spot and take a bunch of photos.
Our little roadtrip gang hangin in 4 states all at the same time.
And here is my new friend Cassy with her husband Cole. Wonderful people. SO good to have met you in the flesh!
It was nice to get home and find all of the late Christmas cards that came in the mail while we were gone. I made it back in time to make dinner for Steve to come home to. We just stayed home and enjoyed being together again.

13 comments:

Hazel said...

Are you pregnant? I won't tell anyone...
I love the pictures BTW! I am going to add that place to my list of places to see before I die.

Hot Pants said...

^^^Did I miss something about this post? Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Glad you made it back safe. I can't believe you took a trip to see someone you met online ::wink,wink::

Swasey family said...

Im so glad you came for your tripe and we were able to meet!!I was so nervous, but it was so awesome meeting you and your kids!Glad you enjoyed your tripe especially Moab..We will have to take a tripe there with you guys come Spring time there, there is so much fun things to do there.

Emily said...

What great memories! Your friend and her family are really cute. Glad you had a good time and are home safe and sound now.

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

I'm so glad you had so much fun and made so many fun memories! I'm sure Steve was glad to have you all back home, and even to have dinner on the table! Wow! You rock!! I would have been too tired after all that driving.

Mary said...

Looks like a fun time. I've been wanting to see some of those parks myself, and will have to plan that soon.

Anna B said...

Yup, sounds/looks like you guys had a good time.

E said...

Thanks for the report. Cute pictures! Looked like fun.

Carrie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!
BTW...Can you make my playlist for my blog. I love your selections.

Robyn said...

Your trip looked like so much fun! I'm sure you and your kids will have life long memories.

Jennifer P. said...

I am so glad I'm all caught up on the Bishop family now. How sweet was that post that Steve did for you?!?! Oh my head! Loved it!

Looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip (though I"m sure there was a certain amount of "are we there yet-ing" going on too, right ;) ?!). The pictures are fun and pretty too.

Did I tell you thank you for the Christmas card yet? What a great thing to get in the mail!

Wishing you a blessed 2009!!!

Jennifer P. said...

p.s. Mystery Man came to church with me on Sunday. Wish you'd been there! It was super crowded because of Cameron Quinn's farewell, but it was all out of town people. Elli (Shane) and Marilyn met him though. Good times ;).

Sarah said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I've always wanted to go to the Arches but have never gotten around to it. I'll just have to go now! I'm glad that you guys had a fun trip!